Covid Health Policy& Procedures
These guidelines are in place so that you may access the wide range of health and well-being benefits of a treatment or class while being confident in maintaining your safety.
- Please not come to class or to appointment if you have any symptoms (temperature, a cough, fatigue) or if you have been in contact with someone who has covid-19 or contracted covid 19.
- I ask if you could use the hand sanitizer or wash hands with warm water and soap before a therapy appointment or class.
- Option to pay online to minimize contact
- 24 hr cancellation period
- Temperature will be checked on the way in to ensure safety
- Face shield or face mask is worn for your comfort and protection
- All equipment, bottles, towels and the therapy room is sanitised before and after each client.
- Therapy bed is cleaned and sanitized after each client and with fresh towels and a layer of protective roll laid out.
- Avoiding moving around the room, staying on the mat space
- Air circulation with windows
- Bring your own mat/blankets for classes
- Class numbers will be limited with 2 meters (or 1 meter depending on current guidelines) between each person
- Shoes, jackets and everything you don't need will be left to the side, only mat and bottle of water allowed in room